TIB: Member List For January 29, 1998 --- 29 Members

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Member List For January 29, 1998 --- 29 Members

THIS IS THE LAST MAIL THAT WILL BE SENT TO THE TICALC.ORG LIST.  THANKS FOR
PUTTING UP WITH THESE!
MEMBERS, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR E-GROUPS LIST (TI-BASIC-
SUBSCRIBE@EGROUPS.COM).
-------------------
Name				E-mail						Calcs
Chris Flanigan		cflan@yahoo.com			TI-83, TI-86
Rob Hornick		firepower5@aol.com			TI-82, TI-92
Jody Snider			jody1@alaska.net			TI-83
Miles Raymond		m_rayman@bigfoot.com		TI-83, TI-89
Aaron Lanclos		xatragox@aol.com			TI-83
Matt Monkey		monkey_inc@geocities.com	TI-82
Philipp Keller		pkiller@antisocial.com		TI-82, TI-86
BlAsTo1414		blasto1414@aol.com		TI-86
Ryan Child			ivlusicman@aol.com		TI-86
Dave Twaddel		the_regul8r@bigfoot.com	TI-86, TI-89
Ben Franske		tilists@softhome.net		TI-86, TI-92
Ben Morrise		morrise@hotmail.com		TI-89
Tavis Segura		tavis@hotmail.com			TI-81, TI-85, TI-92
Dan				brncavfan2@aol.com		TI-83, TI-86, TI-89
Gearry Judkins		gearry@tdstelme.com		TI-85
Mike L.				mike@wride.com			TI-85, TI-86
Daren Ho			cyanide_hd@yahoo.com	TI-81, TI-85
Tatsuo				tatsuo64@aol.com			TI-83
Joseph				johannas@geocities.com	TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-85, TI-86
Matthew Obets		mobets@flash.net			TI-83, TI-85, TI-89, TI-92+
Andrew Hivner		ahivner@desupernet.net		TI-83, TI-86
Joe Koston			olp1726@usa.net			TI-89
House				thouse@tk7.net				TI-92+
SkOink				carissaclark@home.com 	TI-82, TI-85, TI-86
Rob Smith			kormoc@netzero.net		TI-82, TI-83, TI-89
ffolkes Sedneff		ffolkes@ffolkes.com			TI-92+
Frédéric Jacquot	deelight@usa.net			TI-89
PJC II				pjchaser@aol.com			TI-82, TI-92+
Joe Gaetz			joe_gaetz@hhs.dresden.k12.nh.us	TI-83

Total Members:	29 (oh well)
Total Calcs:		52 (~1.79 calcs/member for the statistically inclined)
Calc Breakdown:
TI-81 - |||
TI-82 - ||||| ||
TI-83 - ||||| ||||| |
TI-85 - ||||| ||
TI-86 - ||||| ||||| |
TI-89 - ||||| ||
TI-92 - |||
TI-92+ - |||

List:
Our list is ti-basic@egroups.com.  You can subscribe by sending a mail to ti-
basic-subscribe@egroups.com.  To everyone in the group: DO NOT SEND ANY MORE
MAILS TO THE TICALC.ORG LIST.  We would like to avoid cluttering it for those
not in our group.  This will be the last mail I send to this list, apart from
any updates to this list (which will likely not come, because we are probably
not taking any more members.)

Naming:
I recommend we stay away from calling ourselves by an acronym like ACZ and
TBPA, and I especially recommend we do not call ourselves BCZ (Basic Coders
Zenith) so we can differentiate ourselves from ACZ.  Also let's avoid calling
ourselves an "alliance" like TBPA.  They had good ideas and I think we should
refrain from making ourselves open to criticism like "we stole their name".

Web Page:
We need to know if people are proficient in HTML and/or can create graphics in
Photoshop/PSP for the page.  One of our members has offered 50 MB of webspace
for our use.  We will not be using the whole 50 megs but "Thanks!" for letting
us use it.

Projects:
It sounds like a BASIC Chess program for all string calcs (which are the 83,
85, 86, 89, 92, 92+) might be a good first program for release.  Does anyone
have any other ideas?  Remember we can of course release math programs and
utilities.

Rob Hornick
"BASIC Inc." (temporary name for sig)
TI-82, TI-92