Re: TIB: rpg game

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: rpg game

	Well, to address the addiction part, I would like to get rid of it and take
up less space WITHOUT having to create a whole other set of routines that will
create the level, but if you can come up with somthing that can do the job as
efficiently (as inefficient as the matrix may be) as the matrix please let me
know.  I have created a new program that basis itself on the matrix for
drawing the level and checking the matrix to make sure you dont walk through
walls it is A LOT smaller, has gotten rid of bolth lists, and only has 5 vars.
I think that I can use this engine to base the program on without sacraficing
speed.  But like i said if you can come up with something to get rid of the
matrix EFFICIENTLY, let me know.
				Eric