Re: TIB: Re: Re: Hooray! We've met our goal!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Re: Hooray! We've met our goal!

In a message dated 1/26/99 8:17:18 PM Central Standard Time,
cflan@granitecity.com writes:

> Thats a very generous offer. Does everyone accept this proposition?
>  Whoever wants to help can do the design and we can show him some of
>  the techniques as we go. I accept. Your a very welcome addition to
>  this organization. Exactly how many people do we have now? I say we
>  should cap it off at 25. OK?

I propose that we use the 50 MB space offered to us by one member, that our
name be "BASIC Inc." and we set the member cap at 25.

Rob Hornick