RE: TIB: Names, Other Suggestions for Group

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TIB: Names, Other Suggestions for Group

The email list people who handle this list is ticalc.org, not "E-Groups."
There is a service called "ListBot" which is free, and it looks very nice,
actually.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, and Other Sites Manager