RE: TIB: graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TIB: graphlink

I've seen you aroud before and have great respect for you and your TI-BASIC
work!  I'm glad you got a TI-GRAPH LINK cable.

If you're still having trouble with it, I want to help you!  (Feel just a
little bit honored, because I usually just send people to TI about this.)
Send me a program you've saved.  I'll look at it and see if I can find
anything amiss.

I've lots of experience with the binary format of 85P and 86P programs, so I
might be able to help.  Also, make sure you have the /latest/ version of the
GL software.  Good luck!

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, and Other Sites Manager