Re: TIB: Re: Graphics help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Graphics help

to use PSP5  over and over, just download it, store it in a  directory, copy
it to another directory and then run it from there while keeping the original,
untouched.  The time limit on PSP5, is started when the install program is
run, so if you dont run it, it doesn't start.  after the copied versions days
are up, uninstall, and copy the program over to another directory again.
thats what I do.  and it works fine.

BlAsTo1414