Re: TIB: 10+ More People to Join

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: 10+ More People to Join

In a message dated 1/25/99 5:10:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cflan@granitecity.com writes:

<< If we are going to make this thing work, we need more people. If I
 have at least 15 people to join me, I'll set aside part of my server
 for our groups site; about 1 megabyte. Not much, but I've only got 5
 megs right now. I've got a Fortune City account which is 20 megabytes
 and we can use that for disk space. If so, then I need some people
 good with graphics, volunteers for HTML design, etc. (I can also work
 but I'm sort of working on the TI Archive now.)

 What do we want to call this alliance of BASIC programmers? I don't
 mean to snuff out the TBPA but I was thinking of starting out my own
 group. More power to the TBPA, from what I hear, they are a great
 group. Everyone gets credit here. If one of their members helps, BOOM!
 TBPA has a hand in the project.

 I'm looking for a wide range group of people interested in this. I
 don't want to limit it to just a few people. Although when we get
 large groups of people, uncoordination seems to live a breathe. We'll
 have to appoint leaders, etc. We can take care of that later.

 I think on the updated TI Owners List there were 5 people. 10 to go
 and we've got a  site.

 Voice your opinions on this subject. Maybe we and the TBPA can team up
 sometime. We'll sure help each other out I hope. Don't get me wrong;
 I'M NOT OUT TO GET RID OF THE TBPA. I respect and admire them.

 This message was written by Chris Flanigan.

 If this is in reply to an inquiry about the TI Archive, direct
 all e-mail to ti_archive@hotmail.com.

 If this is a personal message, direct all e-mail to
 cflan@granitecity.com

I'd like to work with some others to create great Basic games, etc., if enough
of the group has 83's.  I personally use an 83, and I wouldnt be much help
without projects dealing with my calc.  Keep posting updates to this group's
progress.

Tatsuo