Re: TIB: Web Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Web Page

Actually it doesn't.  Wride.Com and every site on there was created using
FrontPage 98.  And no frontpage server extensions are on the server at all.  I
reccommend FrontPage 98 to ALL.  "It really whips the llama's ass!" (--JJ
McKay, WinAmp)

Secondly, the TBPA's home on the web is at www.wride.com/tpba.

Netscape Composer is good, but I think that FP kicks the a-hole.

IMHO is all.

I'm Mike Lightner, and that's news to me.

--Mike
mike@wride.com

------[member of the Ti-Basic Programming Alliance
         http://www.wride.com/tbpa/