I tried to UUencode it, but it came through exactly the same way.  I
don't know about zipping.  Somebody said that all that did was to speed
up the tranmission time.  They said that it wasn't actually needed, it
just speeded things up.

How do you send stuff?  Do you do anything special when you save?

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net