From: Big MAC
To: ti-basic+AEA-lists.ticalc.org
Sent: January 24, 1999 12:30
Subject: TIB: Something I just found out...

I didn't realize this cool little thing until just a couple of nights
ago.  I don't know if anyone knew this before, but here goes.

Everybody knows how to call a program within a program, correct?  The
coding would look something like this:

prgmGO
0-+AD4-X: 0-+AD4-Y
For(X,1,10)
X+AD4-X
If X+AD0-5
prgmSTOP
End
Stop

However, did you ever stop to think about calling the program that is
currently running within itself?

prgmGO
If X+AD0-5
Goto 0
0-+AD4-X: 0-+AD4-Y
For(X,1,10)
X+AD4-X
If X+AD0-5
prgmGO
End
Stop
Lbl 0
Disp +ACI-This totally sucks ass+ACI-

This lets you essentially +ACI-restart+ACI- your program without putting a
label at the top.  I thought this was really cool, but most of you
probably already know this.  Oh, well.

Big MAC
TBPA