TIB: 82 and 83 's only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: 82 and 83 's only

	Hello to all from Big Fat Software.  I wanted to let you guys know two things
that are coming up.  I wanted to let you all know that we have released two
new small games that are arcade style, one is called ackback, and one is
called skydiver;  Skydiver is a clone of the Atari game where you jump out of
a plane and try to land on a moving pad taking into account the wind factor,
I actually like this game a lot and have found it addicting.   The other game
ackback, is somthing we just made up.  The point of the game is to move the
cursor, on the left  side of the screen, up or down so that you will run into
a rock that is moving irraticaly twords you from the right, every time you do
this you get a point and you get 4 tries at it each time you play.   Bolth of
these games are finished and I will upload them to this mailing list when I
get the chance( within the next week).  The real reason this letter is going
out, is because we have decided that only one more game will come from the
minds of Big Fat software.  We want it to be good, so damd good that it will
be known as well as drug war.  We want to design a role playing game, but we
dont know what to make it about, we have gotten a few suggestions, but only a
few.  Please send in your suggestions for the game.  We do not know when the
game will be released, or if it is even going to be an rpg for sure, but what
ever it is, it will be the last BFS game.
		Thanks,
			Eric Tamme
          program designer and coding