Re: TIB: Displaying a sequence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Displaying a sequence

yes that is the way you do it, but to make it easier you put the
conversion stuff in a seperate program and you call that program every
time you need to convert.  that way you dont do the same function over
several times.  makes it a little easier.

> Haven't used the 86 in a while, but is there a *simple* way to
convert > the value of a variable to a string? I mean besides putting
the var > into a list, getting and equation from that, converting it
to a string > and the removing the "y1=" part. Just out of
curiosity... I've never > actually neede to do it, but I'm wondering...

> Philipp Keller

==