Re: TIB: Announcement!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Announcement!

another prblem you have to think about with q-basic is that the lists and
matrices arent there...(from what i remember....are they in the new 4.5?)

At 01:47 PM 1/3/99 -0500, you wrote:

>In a message dated 01/03/99 1:33:58 PM, JIF578@aol.com writes:
>
>>so, if qbasic is like TI-Basic then i can program all my qbasic games into
>>my TI-85???
>
>I think theres one factor you have to keep in mind when taking you QBasic
>games to your TI-85:  Screensize. =P   Yeah, you can take the ideas you made
>for QBasic, and the commands will be similar, but you kind of have to start
>from scratch when writing your calc program... cya. =)
>														--Jason K.

joE

ICQ: 12676345  AIM: Olp1726
http://members.xoom.com/olp1726/

-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of
bastards."

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile
and a gun."
-Al Capone

-"I believe in computer dating, but only if the computers are truly in
love. " Groucho Marx