TIB: 89 Drugwars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: 89 Drugwars

I am going to work on the drug wars game for the 89 and i know there were a lot of problems that people thought there were with it.  If anyone has anything theyd like to see better about it tell me ok?  I will try to get everything in that you guys think needs to be worked on .
thanks

joE

ICQ: 12676345  AIM: Olp1726
http://members.xoom.com/olp1726/
-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of bastards."

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun."
-Al Capone

-"I believe in computer dating, but only if the computers are truly in love. " Groucho Marx