Re: TIB: Infinant requesting on ti-89 basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Infinant requesting on ti-89 basic

Hey, thanks to Dave and PJ for your help!
I am starting to create the program now, i should be done in about 2-3
days. PJ's Idea was good, but i prefer Daves first suggestion, because
i have more flexability. I will be able to show the answer to the
question if they get it wrong.

I am also looking for someone to team up with me on creating bomberman
basic for the ti-89. I have allready started it, but i have some
problems with moving around the screen and the random box placing, if
you are interested, email me, or add me to
yahoo pager:    cassetti
ICQ:            13131892
i am usually online at 3:30 in the afternoon (eastern time) and around
7:30 (est.time
mon-fri