Re: TIB: 89 : Assembly Basic (ev. please read)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: 89 : Assembly Basic (ev. please read)

>waitkey() would work like getkey() except that it would wait until a
keypress
>to continue

It's easy enough to have a getkey loop, ain't it?

>busy(0) or busy(1) would turn on or off the busy indicator

There's a good idea here, but actual implementation could be dangerous.
It's not as simple as on the other 8x calcs, since you might have to turn
off the whole status bar, and that could be quite an invasive operation.

>If possible, a way to ignore the ON button interruption of a Basic program
>while it is in a Try...EndTry black, and to only treat it as a regular
error
>to update the variable errornum. (lnstead of saying "Break")
>--TurboSoft

You know, this kind of thing could be dangerous.  If the user had no real
way to exit a basic program, he would need to reset the calc to get out of
the program.

What I'd like to see is a function that clears out the menu bar and status
bar altogether, and some new commands so we can use the whole 100*160 pixel
screen.  Too bad it probably won't happen.

~Dave <the_regul8r@bigfoot.com>