Re: TIB: Digital Assignment Book: CAN IT BE DONE?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Digital Assignment Book: CAN IT BE DONE?

My school has 9 seperate classes and 8 period days (except every 3rd wednesday
when school ends at noon and there are 5 periods)..and every Monday and
Tuesday there is an extra period for an assembly..so that makes 9 periods...

In short, I am sure every school has it's own variation of the infamous block
schedule.  Therefore, I think the DAB (digital assignment book) should end up
being user personalized but only after all the major programming tasks have
been completed.  Worrying about the abitility to pin-point the number of
classes will only slow the process down.   We must work on the macro scale and
then begin working on a micro level if this program will satsfy the general
TI-User population.