TIB: 83 RPG RE-DO (jody)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: 83 RPG RE-DO (jody)

	I have to start from scratch, everything is getting too jumbled up trying to
make it without the matrix because it was designed to run with the matrix.  So
I have to start over, basing the RPG on a string.  I have to change the way
the level loads because it gets very confusing dealing with strings 700
segments long and longer. so I am going to load each level into a the same
string when the level changes, this way I only have to deal with 128 segment
long strings.  Whew, this is a difficult undertaking, but, "Nothing is
impossible; perception is the only thing that stands between impossibility and
perfection." ( A.E. )
		Eric Tamme