TIB: BASIC Programming Guide

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: BASIC Programming Guide

    I've received a couple of e-mails regarding by BASIC manual for the TI-89
and TI-92.  Unfortunately, I can no longer find these e-mails and I can't
remember who sent them.  Please send them again!

    As promised, I am spending today enhancing my nice little guide.  But, I
don't know what you want to see included, so please send me suggestions.  I
will try to include anything you want to know how to do.  Hopefully, I can
release an improved version by tonight.  Happy Holidays and happy programming!

                                            Grant Elliott
                                            <A
HREF="http://www.crosswinds.net/~proganon">Programmers Anonymous</A>