Re: TIB: A Basic Programming Team

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: A Basic Programming Team

In a message dated 12/22/99 5:56:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Mego1283@aol.com writes:

> Well, although in my own group (1 member: me), I'd liek to join.  I ahve
>  created 3 programs, but one was updated.  I did the encryption program for
>  RyanPass 89, and I did all of the work on Binder89 and Binder 2000.  I
also
>  appear to be one of the few programmers to use gray scaling.

Our policy is basically that you send us a sample and if we like what we see,
you're in.  So, you can just send it to keysdezes@aol.com.

BTW  Usually, gray doesn't look so great.  I tried it in Risk.  It works if
the stuff going on in the prgm is simple, but complex routines and gray tend
to cause problems.  I'd like to see what you did though.  (Especially if you
can make graphics, because most of us can't.)

                                            Grant Elliott
                                            <A
HREF="http://www.crosswinds.net/~proganon">Programmers Anonymous</A>