Re: TIB: A Basic Programming Team

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: A Basic Programming Team

I have a 92+, it's the same kind of BASIC. I've also made several games for
the 83, and two incarnations of a drugwar clone port to the 92(unfortunately
I lost both of them). I'd be willing to help, right now my skills are rotting
away in algebra II...

> I know several previous attempts to make programming teams have failed.  I
>  suggest that we should try to create a programming team for the TI-89.  I
>  just think that the previous attempts haven't been run correctly.
Everyone
>  just tries to create programs without direction.  I'm sure there are
people
>  who are very artistic and good at making graphics.  Whereas others aren't
as

>  good at making graphics but they are good at programming.  We could have
>  different groups within the team.  There could be a programming group that
>  takes care of the code, a group that can generate ideas, a group that
>  creates graphics, etc.  If anyone would like to start something like this
>  and has a TI-89, please reply.
>
>  -Ben

<A HREF="http://prym.8m.com/">Prym.8m.Com!</A> Check out my site!
Matthew Glory, CEO Right Side Minds Battlefield Technology
                Former Mercenary
ICQ:            55807773
TI-Calc ActiveList: 58286255