Re:TIB: TI86 question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:TIB: TI86 question

You can do it either on the graph screen or the home screen

Graph screen
------------
A^2 + B^2 = C^2
Let's say the user inputs 3 for A and 4 for B.
So now you can do this to display the equation again:
Text(0,0,A,"^2+",B,"^2=C^2"
That will display at row 0 column 0 (top-left) this:
3^2+4^2=C^2
Make sure you turn off axes, clear y= functions, and clear the graph
screen, etc. of course.

Home Screen
-----------
Let's take the same values and equation as in the graph screen example.
Do this:
:ClLCD
:Disp " ^2+ ^2=C^2"
:Outpt(1,1,A
:Outpt(1,5,B

That will display:
3^2+4^2=C^2
Now the only problem with this way is this: What if A is 45 and B is 90?
Then the second digits of each one will overlap the ^ and look like this:
452+902=C^2

Well, I hopes this helps at least a little bit.  If you have any other
questions feel free to e-mail me or something.

-Chicken
"TRAPEZOID = A device for catching zoids."

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com