Re: TIB: Basic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Basic

Yeah, I'm sorry mine is so basic.  The end is really the best part.  I
planned on writing much more but I got busy, so I just released what I had.
I know a lot of other nice little tricks that I just haven't had time to
write up.  I've got exams this week, but I promise to have a lot more added
to it by Friday.  I'll send you a copy, if you remind me.  Anything in
particular that you'd like to see included?

                                            Grant Elliott
                                            <A
HREF="http://www.crosswinds.net/~proganon">Programmers Anonymous</A>