Re: TIB: my game (knowers of ASM please read)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: my game (knowers of ASM please read)

Even in ASM, the processor only goeth so fast. It is
too slow to make any good Cinematic (unless it's only
small sprites) without running over the memory limit.

--- Ted21@aol.com wrote:

> It is really easy to read the value of a variable
> and use the equivalent of a
> 'goto' statement in an asm program.  I know that I
> can do this really easily
> on an 83.  The thing I'm not sure about is what you
> want done then.  I know
> you say you have some Cinematics, but does that mean
> you are just displaying
> 1 picture, displaying a series of pictures, a
> picture and a sprite, 10
> sprites?  I'm not really sure what you want there
> and that may be a problem.
> Send me the files by at least noon on Monday and I
> may be able to help
> (because Monday is a half day, I'll have time to
> mess around with some stuff,
> otherwise it might be a week or so).
>
> Ted

===
Whatever really happens when worlds collide
Now this is what its like
Whatever happens when worlds collide
Now this is what its like

-When Worlds COlide (Powerman 5000)