Re: TIB: my game (knowers of ASM please read)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: my game (knowers of ASM please read)

I suppose I understand now what you meant by cinematics, but I don't think
that the final result will be very great.  The code is here to do what you
asked for, but I don't think you'll be able to fit hundreds of pictures into
the memory.  The problem with displaying many pictures like this is that the
LCD driver causes the screen to flicker and it looks really crappy.  If you
want to do it, go ahead...but I don't think I want any part of that.

Ted

.NOLIST
#define END .end
#define end .end
#define EQU .equ
#define equ .equ
#include "ti83asm.inc"
#include "tokens.inc"
.LIST
main:
    call _zerooop1  ;load 0 into op1
    ld hl,op1+1 ;load the address of the 2nd byte
    ld (hl),'S' ;load S into op1
    call _rclvarsym ;find it and store into op1
    call _convop1   ;move op1 into de
    ld a,e      ;move e into a
    cp 1        ;compare 1
    jp z,label_1    ;if it is 1, goto label_1
    cp 2        ;...you can add
    jp z,label_2    ;...as many numbers
    cp 3        ;...as you want
    jp z,label_3    ;...using this format