Re: TIB: Re: Convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Convert

I've seen a lot of sh*t done on the computer, but one
thing I've seen is a lot of good QBasic programs. If
you can find an RPG or something of the like in source
form, and you have a compiler, dissassemble the
program. you may learn a thing or two.

PS: I know my typing needs work. But I type much
faster to make up for it.

--- The Kellers <sandia@rocler.qc.ca> wrote:

> If you want something like TI-Basic and can afford
> to drop ~100$, get Visual
> Basic. It's a lot more like TIB. I would suggest
> C/C++ over VB, but you can do
> alot with VB6. Either way, you should get a good
> book, or even better, a package
> like someone else mentioned, to learn from.
>
> Philipp Keller

===
Whatever really happens when worlds collide
Now this is what its like
Whatever happens when worlds collide
Now this is what its like

-When Worlds COlide (Powerman 5000)