Re: TIB: Chess AI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Chess AI

You have a good idea, and yet to accomplish your goals you must do a lot of
heavy mathematics.  The calculator can perform them, but slowly, unless you
can reduce the number of operations.  My name is Paul Chase, I joined this
list four years ago in High school and I have created my own programs for the
calculator, most mathematical (a simultaneous equation solver for the 82,
symbolic manipulation prog for 82 that works just like the 92, only slower)
and I can help you with algorithms and time reduction.  I've been ignoring
the list for a long time, but this seems like a fun challenge.  If you want
assistance, I offer it for any and all mathematics applications of your chess
program.  I can also streamline operations based on speed and program size.
Send me anything you would like assistance on.
PJC II