Re: TIB: Convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Convert

Well, the short answer looks like, "no, we can't make it easier for you".

I was not very motivated to learn it, so I took a class on it at the local
community college.  (I wanted to learn it, but didn't sit down and do it)  I
suggest, if you have easy access to a computer, that you pick up "C starter kit"
by SAMS publishing.  It includes a borland turbo c++ 4.something compiler, which
will get you started.  It also includes "learn C in 21 days".  On the CD is
"Learn C++ in 21 days".  and just start plugging away at it.  The package runs
about $30 [US].

-Adam