Re: TIB: Will TI ever introduce a C based Calculator?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Will TI ever introduce a C based Calculator?

> 3.  Make a HIGHLY modified version of C that is designed to run with the
> calcs hardware.

Isn't this what TI-Basic is in relation to the standard BASIC?

    I agree that BASIC is much easier to learn, however, C is a whole lot
more powerful than BASIC, and is easier to modify once the code is in place.

    Maybe in the next 5 years this will come true? The issue with memory
will no longer be an issue then, as the technology needed to make the memory
is getting so cheap that eventually our :

 "Hard Drives will be replaced with a single ROM Chip that costs pennies to
manufacture." --- Quote from Bill Gates

-Andon Coleman

        Senior Programmer,
                Nothing Inc.