Re: TIB: a question about the 'SEND' command

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: a question about the 'SEND' command

In a message dated 4/20/99 8:28:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chenders@abe.msstate.edu writes:

>  What exactly does the SEND command do? I know that the calculator requires
>  some input from the other device to transmit any information, I just want
>  to know what exactly is being sent back and forth before the data will be
>  transmitted.

i think the send( command sends data to the cbl for all calcs and  get(Z
command would get the variable Z from another calc i never really got to test
these out b/c i only have one calc and no one will lend me one to mess around
w/