Re: TIB: Where should I learn?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Where should I learn?

you'd be surprised how much those 'formulas and other boring stuff' have to
do with programming games in ti-basic.  as for your question....cant really
help you.  i learned how to program games by just dinkin around with stuff on
my calculator.  what calculator do you have?  (82 83 85 86 89 etc.)

if you have an 86 i will probably be able to help you.  or an 83 for that
matter.

L8erZ,
Ryan