Re: TIB: Where should I learn?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Where should I learn?

In a message dated 4/19/99 3:54:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ryanemail@juno.com writes:

>  I want to learn to program games in basic.  Where should I look?
>  I already know how to do the basic things, such as formulas and other
>  boring stuff that has nothing to do with games.

that stuff has more to do w/ games than you think
formulas and other boring stuff  control the game
once you learn all the commands (i recommend reading the manual from front to
back just skipping over the advanced math that you dont know yet ) then try
http://www.perplexed.com for basic info on game programming theory then
decide what kind of game u want to make
try to port computer games or old nintendo games