Re: TIB: GONE FOR GOOD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: GONE FOR GOOD

If everyone knows everything, then why aren't there better programs.  Try
creating new programs which challenge your limits.  I myself have made
programs to model chaos theory, attempted a 4D grapher, worked on calculating
pi by attempting to get more than 14 significant digits, made a program to
distort planes, and have even made 2 different attempts at Artificial Life.
Even though most of these programs didn't work well or at all, I still
developed code which greatly expanded my knowledge of both TI-BASIC and
mathematics.  These failed attempts have clearly illustrated that everyone on
this list does not know everything about TI-BASIC.