TIB: Re: GONE FOR GOOD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: GONE FOR GOOD

  Okay, so there are people who reply too slowly.. and others who still
haven't received your message yet (I'm in the ti-basic-digest one..) I
just got your other message this morning, and would like to suggest
seeing if the TI-Basic archives might have some parts of the code you
had posted. And about the apparrent lack of interest from the people in
this list is very much because stuff like classes does slow down the
process of writing games on calculators.

  Even when programmers are done with their work, no matter how amazing
it is, it is hardly appreciated by the ones hooked onto the flashiness
of assembly and used to playing fancy arcade style games elsewhere..
That was one reason for me to not work so hard on my own programming or
publishing the results. But I programmed because I LIKED to.

  Everyone else's boredom is not a good reason to quit. You may be
facing hard times now, but it might actually help you make things even
better than it was before.. I know I've had times liike that while
programming.  So keep trying, unless you know you aren't doing any of it
for yourself.

Tavis