From: Arno Kizina +ADw-Arno.Kizina+AEA-t-online.de+AD4-
To: 'ti-basic+AEA-lists.ticalc.org' +ADw-ti-basic+AEA-lists.ticalc.org+AD4-
Date: September 29, 1998 19:01
Subject: TIB: Is there german, too?

+AD4-Well, I think it would be nice if everybody on this list could use his
+AD4-native language, aber wenn ich mir vorstelle, da? tout le monde ecrit
+AD4-comme il veut, nobody kann understand dat.
+AD4-As anybody here seems to be able to write English more or less
+AD4-fluently we should use it . A.K.