Re: TIB: Clearing part of the graph screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Clearing part of the graph screen

Actually, it was just a mistake in the manual.  The TI-85 doesn't have
this feature and it was meant to be that way in the TI-86 as well.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML