TIB: TI-85 BASIC GAMES, looking for partner

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: TI-85 BASIC GAMES, looking for partner

hi, i have never really made up games for calculators before, but i
have just started, and i am looking for someone to join me and create
2 games, the first one is probably only know by older people, it was
the 2nd hand held game ever made, it was  " FootBall" a fun and
addictive game, any one who knows what i am talking about and would
like to help me, let me know, and the second one is a maze game, just
a plain random maze game. i choose these games because the ti-85 lacks
these type of games.
~ cassetti ~