TIB: Basic Commands the program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Basic Commands the program

Hi there,
I just joined the list and I know basic pretty well.  I have a question to all
of you.  I am have been working on a program for the 86 called BscCmnds.  This
is short for Basic Commands (in case you couldn't tell).  My question is, is
anybody interested in this.  It is a program that will give a good description
of every command in the Prgm Edit menu.  It is written in asm.  I started it a
while back and never finished it.  I stopped after I finished the I/O menu
commands.  Does anybody need this program or know anybody that needs it.  I
could finish it up really quickly and have it out in a week, easy.  Please
reply either way (want it or not needed).

THANX
Dan