Re: TIB: Sending basic from an 86 to an 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:14 PM 9/7/98 EDT, BFHSNO@aol.com wrote:

>If I'm not mistaken, you can't send programs from an 86 to an 85, because the
>86 has commands that the 85 doesn't, and if you used any of those then sent
>back to the 85, the program wouldn't work.

The only commands on the 86 are: the asm support, box, clrent, cltbl, cSum,
DelVar, Deltalst, DirFld, DispT, DrEqu, Euler, FldOff, Form, Get, GrStl,
Horiz, IAsk, IAuto, LCust, LgstR, MBox, PlOff, PLOn, Plot1, Plot2, Plot3,
PxChg, PxOff, PxOn, PxTest, randBin, RandInt, randNorm, RK, Select, Send,
SetLEdit, SinR, SlpFld, StReg, Text, TwoVar, and ZData

and I don't think I would ever need to use at least half of those.

P.S. On the other hand, the 85 has PrtScrn (pre silent link :) )
Jason Doering doerinjw@email.uc.edu
ICQ # 11347435
Homepage soon at: http://homepages.uc.edu/~doerinjw/Welcome.html