Re: TIB: hellooo?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: hellooo?

:I am also here.  I would like to announce that I am writing a Pinky and the
:Brain RPG  which should be ready in a week or two depending on how long it
:takes me to create the plot.
What is a Pinky and a Brain RPG . I only know the a brain is un cerveau .

@+ et bon SURF
Gaëtan
pprj@csi.com

PS : Thank you The Garth Johnson for the translation . Is the ti92 on your
site ?

:I have lots of programs for the 82, 83, and 85.  I am willing to program
:pretty much anything.  Any ideas of stuff for me to do?
:
:Greg Sharp
You should make a program that allow to see what is download on the ti-92 :
the name of the files , the type ( group files , program , picture ... ) ,
the number of octets ....