TIB: Game Ideas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Game Ideas

	Hello everyone, I am a pretty good basic programmer i think, And I am ready
for a big prodject. I need opinions on games that I have thought of, or Ideas
of your own.  Here are some of my Ideas.
1.  Punchout 82/83 (arcade)
a remake of the classic nintendo game mike tysons punch out.
2.  Shootout  (arcade)
a shooting gallery type game like at carnivals.
3.  Invasion  (strategy)
a kind of command and conquer game where you take over as many countries as
possible
4.  Pinball  (arcade)
Im not really sure how i would make this one and would need some help with it.

I also would like to know if anybody has any experience with graphics engines
and how they work. If so please let me know because I am very interested.

Please give me any comments on which games you like best of the above, and any
ideas of your own.  Thanks!