Re: TIB: Looking for good 83 basic programmers.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kevin Connor <mystiken@juno.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to the best shell possible using only Basic.I want program
> selection to be free,and I'm going to add a lot of options including a
> few routines.Basically I want this to be the greatest and most unique
> basic shell ever.It WILL NOT USE A WINDOWS INTERFACE,or anything
close.I
> have found them to be too slow in basic.Of course this shell is only
the
> first in a whole mess of programs I hope to devlop using only
basic(and
> after a while Asm).So I really need dedicated programmers who could
make
> some games or something for use with the OS "Project X"

I would love to work on the BASIC shell. I have already made many good
programs (some of which first got released to ticalc.org messed up
that i haven't had a chance to fix yet... AAAAAAAHHHH just don't
download The EDF Creator or the CDF Creator y'all :-).  Now, the rest
of the story) including a just-finished-today Ti-Tac-Toe, which knows
who won, keeps track of how many games each person has won, and let's
you start a new game (reset the scores), keep going with the same game
(keep the scores), or quit after each game. I have also created a
prototype BASIC shell that I was going to develop but decided not to,
which included program descriptions. The only problem was that it was
a little cumbersome adding new programs, and with BASIC the user has
to add programs by physically adding it to the code. But e-mail me
privately and we can talk. Oh, yeah, e-mail me at Cheetah17@aol.com,
this address is just for newsletters.

==
Da Cajun Cheetah
Cajun_Cheetah@yahoo.com
I live in da Big Easy!
Laissez les bon temps roulez à Franklin!