TIB: Anybody want to buy a TI 86 in perfect condition?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Anybody want to buy a TI 86 in perfect condition?

I have a TI-86 which I don't need anymore.  It's in perfect condition and I
could include the manuals and the calculator to calculator link wire.   I'm
pretty sure it has the latest ROM version since it was bought in high
quantity.....i think it's either 1.4 or 1.5.  I paid $105 due to the discount
for ordering high quantities.

If anyone is interested reply to this list and place an offer.
I already got an offer from one of my teachers for $35.

qmh@aol.com