Re: TIB: Looking for good 83 basic programmers.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Looking for good 83 basic programmers.

I'm trying to the best shell possible using only Basic.I want program
selection to be free,and I'm going to add a lot of options including a
few routines.Basically I want this to be the greatest and most unique
basic shell ever.It WILL NOT USE A WINDOWS INTERFACE,or anything close.I
have found them to be too slow in basic.Of course this shell is only the
first in a whole mess of programs I hope to devlop using only basic(and
after a while Asm).So I really need dedicated programmers who could make
some games or something for use with the OS "Project X"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]