TIB: Looking for good 83 basic programmers.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Looking for good 83 basic programmers.

Hi,I'm a relatively new basic programmer,and I'm forming a basic
programming group that will try to use the power of basic to it's fullest
before going on to ASM.If anyone is interested please respond.....my
first project is an OS for people who don't have graphlinks,and have to
type in programs by hand.(I was like that not too long ago)I'd really
like to make this a nice program,but I need help.thanks,
please respond as soon as possible.

Ken Connor

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]