TIB: ANOUNCEMENT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: ANOUNCEMENT

This is an announcement that I am making a new web page, anyone that
has an idea of something that they want it this web page, just let me
know, the adress is http://www.cynetcity.com/gamezone/733
this web site is only for the ti-85 ( sorry )
so let me know what you think about it, or if you want something added
to it, but it is still under
construction, so i will be adding stuff to it over the next 2 or 3 days
~ thanks ~
==
" Do You 'YAHOO', I don't, ha ha "
ICQ: 13131892  |   YAHOO CHAT NAME: Cassetti ( rarely on )
" What is reality but the destroyer of dreams? " ~ author unknown ~
" Friends are made my many acts, but lost by only one " ~ see previous author ~