TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #333

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #333

<<I used S.T.L.'s trick of naming it a letter with an accent.>>
Thanks much! Glad to see I helped. Just please don't use two characters in
particular: the lowercase n with a tilde (squiggly), or the lowercase o with
an umlaut (double dots). The NTILDE is used by PRIME6, and I may use the ODOT
for a future version. It'd suck if two programs tried to use the same
variable. By the way - a new, updated package of PRIME6 is coming out - this
includes PRIME6B, which can factorize 55511*314159 in 4 minutes, 30 seconds.
Wow!
I agree with your point about "monopoly" and "MONOPOLY" - but I don't think
I'll be naming my program "Prime6" anytime soon. First of all, my tradition of
all-caps program names goes back 3 years, and it's faster to type PRIME6 than
it is Prime6.
:-D
S.T.L.