TIB: help, ti-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: help, ti-85

first of all, i need ideas for ti-basic games!! i do not have any
ideas! also i was going to announce that the famous online game "
Earth 2050 " would be ported to the ti-85, but i deleted it by
accedent when i was trying to figure out why my link port would not
work! the game had link support for county vs. country battle! and
anyone wanting to pick up where i left off, i will give them all of
the notes and bits of the program that i wrote down. I am so depressed
because it was 10 kb big! and fun and cool compared to the size!
anyway, that is not the important thing, I got my ti-85 with the calc
to calc link that is black, my friends link is gray, what is so
different about them, and the tip of my link cable broke off,  ( the
official link cable ) and i was wondering if i could put the black
link end that i have on there by cutting off the end of the link and
replacing it with the black one?
==
" Do You 'YAHOO', I don't, ha ha "
ICQ: 13131892  |   YAHOO CHAT NAME: Cassetti ( rarely on )
" What is reality but the destroyer of dreams? " ~ author unknown ~
" Friends are made my many acts, but lost by only one " ~ see previous author ~