Re: TIB: TI-86 math error?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: TI-86 math error?

Again there are problems there.  This is what the program does. I am using
the getky command for this.  I type in the equation using M,K,m,u,p
standing for the different units.  I am using the getky so I can have the
units assigned to the F1-F5 keys.  Making it faster to type them in.  When
you are done you press enter and the string is converted to an equation and
then solved.  Sometimes problems could have more than 2 segments... ex:
6U*3m*2K.  If I split it up and  allow more than 2 segments it would start
to make the program very complicated.
So I need a way to convert that equation to something that would get the
right answer or I will just have to add "()" to division problems.