Re: TIB:(ti-83) (my first post)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:(ti-83) (my first post)

there isn't a variable or anyway to find out what row you are on, but
you might be able to figure it out.  If you know every step in your
program and what writes to the screen when, you might be able to
figure out what line you are on when you need the info.  you might
have to put a clearscreen command at the start so that it starts off
fresh.

what you could do is after the person types at the imput prompt, clear
the screen so that you know exactly where things will be written.

hope it helps,

garth

---RCZERO@aol.com wrote:

> OK,
> let me explain this one more time.
> I have this program
> it has the line
> :Input "",K
> I want to catch the user pressing Clear (once) while the Input is
active.  I
> want to know this so the program can cope with the Input returning
to the
> first line(when the input is empty).
> Another thing that would help is if basic can tell me what line(row)
the Input
> is on,
> I am doubtful either of these things are possibe.
> If they aren't let me know

==
The Garth Johnson

Visit my website!  http://www.bigfoot.com/~garthjohnson